Thursday, May 29, 2014

So far those goals have been pretty hard to reach but my freedom have vastly improved. I now work only for myself! No more working the grind for an employer. I have my customers and my farm...such a freeing feeling. Now I will, hopefully, have more time for the homestead. I am researching selling my chicken meat and rabbit meat as well as the eggs and this will generate more income. I am also going to be vermiculturing (growing and selling red wigglers) and growing mushrooms plus researching selling breads, so I hope to have a stall at a few farmers' markets by next year. I am concentrating on catching up, buttoning up and keeping things simple this year. It's been a cold and wet spring so I am getting all the seeds planted this week and next week will be planting the plants I will buy from a local lady. We are setting up the greenhouse with electric and lights etc. so hopefully next year we won't have to buy any garden plants. Now to review those New Year goals, set some second half of the year ones and keep stepping up to FREEDOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment